No Restocking Fee
- You may return new, un-used and complete items within 15 business days of receipt of your order. Once your return is received by us, inspected and accepted to our satisfaction, we will issue a refund to your original method of payment.
- Items must be in the original box and packaging with all tags, instructions, etc.
- Any item showing signs of use, or in a condition other than originally received, is non-returnable.
- Any un-used item that is returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags or components, is subject to a 20% processing fee and the cost of the missing or damaged components. If the missing or damaged components are not available separately, the item is not eligible for a refund.
- Any un-used electrical or electronic item which has been removed from packaging, or manufacturer seal broken, is non-returnable.
- Any item which has been installed, or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle, is non-returnable.
- All returns require a RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization), which you apply for through our Returns section ahead of time. Before you ship your item back to us, clearly mark the RMA # on the outside of your package, close to the shipping label.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your item back to the point we originally shipped to you from, which was either our Canadian store or our USA warehouse.
- International shipments should be marked as "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. You are responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped to us COD, or having additional brokerage fees, will be refused.
- We recommend that you choose a shipper which includes tracking and insurance for your protection.
- To keep the manufacturer’s box/packaging in “brand new” condition, ship your item in a sturdy box and attach the shipping label along with clearly marking the RMA #, to the outside top face.
- Please retain your return tracking information. KawasakiParts.ca is not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email from us when your return is processed which will include the full details of refund credited.
Defects and Warranty
- Each manufacturer has its own specific warranty policy which also covers against defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer. KawasakiParts.ca does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
- Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged goods claims are handled through the shipping carrier (FedEx, Canada Post, USPS) and we will be pleased to assist you should you need to make a claim.